Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So I don't really blog

It's more of a confession than a statement.  I try to, I really do, but I find myself so caught up in writing that I never get around to it.  So as we prepare to roll into 2014 I'm making a commitment to have a new post at least once a week.  (We'll see how that goes.)  I mean, I need to have something to talk about and those that know me personally realize, that I'm not much of an interesting person.  <---Subtle cry for help.

And since I can't create all the content that you desire, I think it's only fair I at least lead you to some.  I found the following post by JA Konrath pretty cool.  Cool as in inspiring and depressing all at the same time.  Like a kiss from an angel, while being pummeled in the nuts by a battering ram. - http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2013/10/guest-post-by-tom-keller-and-konrath.html

Someday my numbers will be double or triple, or be ten times that.  (Hey I'm trying to catch the real unicorn of book sales, JK Rowling.)  Until then I'll continue to write awesome books that will go ignored by the public at large.  (Are you people crazy?!?!?!?!?)  Still trying to create that silver bullet.

Well, here's post one of the week.  Now I have seven whole days to do something exciting enough to talk about again.  Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment