Monday, June 24, 2013

I did it!!!!


That's right, after countless hours slaved over a keyboard I've finally finished Volume II of the Creature Kid series.  And if I may say so myself it's pretty awesome.  While Volume I was a lot of setting things up and introducing characters, you really get into the world in Volume II.  I'm really excited for the series and have already started on Volume III, which don't quote me but hopefully I can get out before August.  Also there's a short story prequel called "Rise of the Elementals," that will be out this week.  Anyway back to writing I go, but if you haven't got your copy yet just hit the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Origins-Creature-Kid-Volume-ebook/dp/B00DJ8RYZE/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1372081558&sr=1-6&keywords=rashad+freeman

1 comment:

  1. Super excited about this book...love the cover

    ReplyDelete