Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I swear I'm almost done

Yeah so Night Slashers is taking forever.  I don't know if I've ever had a book kick my ass this much.  I think I've been wrapping it up for the last three months and somehow I'm still wrapping it up.  I promise it's gonna be awesome when I'm done though.  For those of you who've forgotten all about this book here's a quick blurb from it.

Victor dove inside his car and let out a long sigh as the elevator drifted away.  He twiddled his thumbs contemplating what he should do next.  Lawson didn’t see Sherri’s car in the garage, but he knew she had to be somewhere around there.  The last thing Victor needed was for Lawson to catch him with Sherri.
Victor cranked up his car and put it in reverse.  He swung his head around as he backed out, but suddenly slammed on the brakes.  He froze and all the color drained from his face.  His narrow eyes tried to focus on the half naked body slumped over in the back seat of his car.
“Sherri.”  Victor mumbled almost incoherently.


And of course the lovely cover I worked so hard on. 

Anyhow, on a side note a few months ago I updated the first volume of creature kid and the name was changed from the teenage chronicles to shadow of darkness.  I think it represents it better.  So if you see that book floating around they are the same.  In other CK news I've enlisted a professional graphic artist to help with the cover design so it will be getting a new face soon and volume 2 will be coming out shortly after that.  Hmmmm that about sums up any updates I had so let me get back to writing so I can get this book out before 2020.

4 comments:

  1. I've been having a tough time with this one I got right to the end and then something didn't click so I had to go back and revamp several things. But...I attest I'll finish this thing and have it published before the end of month.

    ReplyDelete