Sunday, August 26, 2012

Strikeback gets a thumbs up!

First off I know I've been away for a while and god do I have a lot to update.  Alas I am back now and blogging again and wanted to say Strikeback on Cinemax has been added to shows I like.  Of course Trueblood and The Newsroom lead the pack, but this paramilitary show on Cinemax has the makings of something great.  Guns, explosions, sex, fighting, misery, despair, hope and failure.  It seems to have it all.  If it falters anywhere perhaps the acting could be a tad better, but some of the characters are so believable they carry the less talented ones.  Anyway, enough about that show.  It's Sunday and some hurricane or tropical storm is barrelling it's way towards my current position.  The Republican National Convention has landed on our shores as well which is certain to make my daily commute into work hell.  Whoa is me.  Why can't I be like J.K. Rowling and sell 460 million books?  Such is life I suppose.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment