Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Zombies are coming!!!

I've been yelling this for years.  And now it seems they've landed on the shores of Miami.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist and all, but you can't get me to believe that LSD is causing people to get naked and eat their fellow humans.  If you haven't heard a few days ago Miami police shot a naked man who was eating the face off of another man.  It took several shots to stop the naked man and he growled at the officers when confronted.  The story that's being told is that the man was on some drug known as bath salts, which oddly enough were once sold in gas stations.  To make this story even more strange this isn't the first case.  Another naked man tried to eat someone last month, in Miami.  You be the judge but I'm calling zombie on this play.  My advice load up your guns and keep your gas tanks full.  Time to dust off that bug out bag cause you may actually get to use it.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...the zombies are coming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment