Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Night Slashers Update

Ok, ok completing this book has been a bit more difficult than I ever imagined.  But I declare that I will have edits, revisions and rewrites completed and this book for sale by next week.  If not I might just have to chop off my betraying fingers.  In other news, I'm catching up on "The Voice" a tad bit unimpressed as of late.  Oh I did check out the movie hunger games after refusing to read the book.  And while everyone I know keeps telling me how good it was I give it a 3 of 5.  There was really a lack of something maybe like a point.  It really didn't live up to the hype and let it be said that it is no Harry Potter.  In any event Night Slashers is on the way folks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rashad. A couple of months ago you posted on Amazon's community forum about reviews for your books, but I didn't see an email where people could get in touch with you. I have a new sci-fi/horror novella and want to find out if you would be interested in exchanging reviews: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007RHM2XW
    My email is hgrant717 (at) gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete