Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quick Update

I really wish I had something worth updating but I don't.  I've changed the plot outline to Night Slashers 5 times now and finding any time to write is getting beyond difficult.  On the upside it's seems my short story Apocalypse is all the rage, makes me wish I sold it for more than .99 cents lol.  Creature Kid has really slowed down and i'm lucky to sell two copies a week.  But book 2 is coming along very well and I think I'm going to release a revision to book one for .99 cents or free.  To all those who just love Apocalypse and hate me for not making it an entire book I will be releasing a novel length prequel and sequel to the story in the coming months.  Well that's all for now gotta run to the gym, all this writing is making me fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment