Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Love in a time of outsourcing"

So I know I suck.  "Night Slashers" isn't quite finished yet, but I'm trying.  I did however put another short story out as a peace offering since I suck at keeping dates.  Hopefully those of you who buy it won't be disappointed.  I think it's hilarious actually and one of my favorite stories I've written.  Click the following link to get the book.  Buy Love in a time of outsourcing 

On another note I did however finish making about six covers for the next novels to come out.  If this whole book writing thing doesn't work out I may have a future as a graphic artist.  Creature Kid Volume II is now in the works and a second edition to volume I is coming out shortly after Night Slashers.  With that said I'm going to try and get back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment